Write for New Trans Families
We’re looking for:
- Personal experience stories that focus on how you solved a problem or made an important decision.
- Reviews of queer pregnancy, parenting, and children’s books that are especially good or bad on trans issues.
- First-hand recommendations and tips on how to find trans-sensitive doctors, midwives, doulas, cryobanks, endocrinologists, and other service providers.
- “What to expect” stories and tips for getting through uncomfortable situations, to help others be more prepared and less afraid than we were.
- Videos of babies and kitties playing or snuggling together (we may not post it, but we will love it).
- Suggestions for new categories not listed above.
To submit something, just email email@example.com. It’s fine if you don’t want to use your real name. If you’re not sure if something would work on the site, just ask. If you have a lot of things you want to share and need help breaking them down into useful posts, we can help with that too.